At 3D Printers Online we offer consultation, design, and printing services to help our customers realise their design concepts. We specialise in one-off prototypes through to small to medium production runs.
3D Printers Online sells, repairs and provides printing services employing 3D printers at the cutting edge of the technology. Our printing services employ both filament-based Fused Deposition Modelling (FDM) and Resin based Stereolithography (SLA) printers to render the best result for the application. Please contact us to discuss your application needs.
To assist us in assessing your requirements you should consider the following when talking to us about your requirements.
– Do you have a design, or do you require assistance with creating your 3D model?
– What are the requirements of your application? Is it a mechanical part that requires tight tolerances?
– Does it require mechanical strength or wear resistance? Is it simply a stand-alone decorative item?
– What environment with the item be exposed to? For example, is it exposed to the weather, exposed to moisture or chemicals, or is it protected and placed in an indoor environment?
– Is the part in contact with food?
– What surface finish is required? Does the model have a high level of fine detail?
– What colour would you like?