Shipping & Freight
Estimated shipping times, all items are sent from Sydney.
Our goal is to offer you the best available shipping options. Each day, we ship to customers Australia wide whilst ensuring that we always provide the highest level of service and care. Consistency in service is fundamental.
The time frame for delivery is divided into two parts:
- Processing time: Order and address verification. All orders are sent to our warehouse and usually dispatch within 24 hours after the order is placed (and payment has cleared).
- Shipping time: This refers to the time it takes for the item/s to be shipped from our warehouse to it’s destination. Express usually only takes 1-3 business days door-to-door. Please note this is provided there are no unforeseen delays. If you are located outside of a metropolitan area shipping may take longer than the usual 1-3 business days.
Note: The above time frame is a guide only. In many cases goods are rarely delivered beyond this timeframe. For your peace of mind, we provide tracking information which will allow you to keep an eye on the progress of your parcel in real time.
– Shipping is presently available to Australia only.
–We offer free shipping for eligible orders valued at $99 and above. However, there may be additional shipping charges under certain circumstances, such as the size of the order or if you are located in a non-metro area.
If you are in a non-metro area, there may be a shipping charge, and the specific cost will be displayed in your shopping cart during the checkout process. Medium-sized packages, weighing more than 20 kg but less than 27 kg, are classified as medium items. Packages weighing over 27 kg are considered heavy items.
The shipping fee for medium-sized packages starts from $49.95, depending on your location. For heavy items, the shipping fee starts from $199.95, also depending on your location. If your order falls into the heavy item category, it is important to have a forklift available at the delivery location for unloading. If the delivery is to a residential address or if you reside on a floor higher than ground level, a tailgate lift or additional staff may be required.
If you would like more information about the applicable shipping charges in these situations, please feel free to contact us.
– In the unlikely event 3D Printers Online Pty Ltd reserves the right to cancel and refund (in full) an order should we deem the address provided as “undeliverable”
– If you would like to arrange your own courier please contact us to discuss pickup arrangements from our warehouse.
We use the services of reputable shipping partners which include (but are not limited to) Australia Post, Toll, CouriersPlease, StarTrack, TNT and DHL. Shipping usually takes 1-3 business days.
We have specifically chosen the services of these trusted company’s to “avoid” any unnecessary delays and/or related issues (losses/damages etc).
These services also allow us to track items in real time.
Naturally these services do come at a higher cost. This however is how we have chosen to best manage shipping from point A to point B. Your customer satisfaction is our first and foremost priority!