Phrozen Wax-Like 3D Printer Resin (Dark Green) – 500g
Out of stock
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Premium Support
- Secure Payments
- Local Stock
Without a doubt one of the best performing wax casting resins on the market. We have tested casting resins before (and we have tested many). Phrozen Wax-Like Resin came out on top every time! Not only is affordable. It delivers!
- Contents: 500g
- XY Planar Resolution: 30 micron
- Z Resolution (Layer Height): 10-100um
- Cleaning: Clean with alcohol spray (or Phrozen wash). Dry with air gun or compressed air. Do not immerse model in cleaning solution for long periods
- Suitable for: LCD 3D Printer
- Application: Lost-wax Casting for Jewelry & Dental
- Colour: Dark-Green
- Low viscosity
- Viscosity: 192 cps
- Proportion: 1.1
- Tg: 70 °C
- Hardness: Shore 74D
- Elongation: 3%
- Break value: 8 MPa
- I-Zod Impact：1.91 KJ/m2
- Avoid exposure to sunlight and indoor luminescence
- Return resin from VAT to bottle. Be sure to filter
- Please preserve resin in closed opaque bottle to avoid both air and light exposure
- Do not mix resins together
- Please keep the resin away from children
- Please do not dump resin. Please dispose of responsibly. Cure and add to general waste/plastics
- Do not eat or swallow resin. If ingested seek medical advice immediately
- Wear goggles to avoid eye contact with resin. If resin comes in to contact with eyes wash thoroughly and seek medical advice immediately
- Resin may cause slight irritation to skin. Gloves should always be worn when handling resin. If allergic reaction occurs stop using immediately
- Resin has mild odour. We strongly recommend you to use in a well ventilated room or area
- Recommended safety equipment: gloves, mask, goggles
- Store resin in a cool dry place. 15-35 degrees recommended
|Dimensions||9 × 9 × 17 cm|
Buy 1 For $149.95, Buy 2 For $279.95
Suggest using our resin and printer indoor under the ventilated situation.
Avoid exposure to sunlight and indoor luminescence.
Please preserve our resin in a closed opaque bottle in avoid of exposure to air.
Do not mix used and non-used resin together.
Please keep the resin away from kids.
Do not dump resin. Please cure the resin and treat/recycle it as general plastics garbage.
Do not eat and swallow the resin. Go to the hospital if necessary.
Wear goggles in avoid eye contact with the resin. Wash your eyes by water and go to the hospital if necessary.
The resin might cause slight irritation to the skin. Wear gloves when handling. Stop using it if allergy occurred.
The resin is with a slight odour. We strongly suggest you use it under ventilated condition.
Suggested safety equipment: gloves, mask, goggles, and lab coat.
Keep resin in room temperature(15 – 35 OC) and dry condition.