BCN3D Epsilon W27SC 3D Printer
The BCN3D Epsilon W27SC 3D Printer is a professional-grade 3D printer that offers reliable and high-quality printing capabilities. With a large build volume of 420 x 300 x 400 mm, it allows users to print larger and more complex models with ease.
The printer also features a heated bed and a dual extrusion system that enables printing with a wide range of materials, including ABS, PLA, TPU, Nylon, and PVA. It also has a built-in filament detection system that alerts users when the printer runs out of filament or encounters any other printing errors.
The BCN3D Epsilon W27SC 3D Printer is easy to use and can be controlled via its 5-inch touchscreen interface, which allows users to adjust settings and monitor the printing process in real-time. It also has a Wi-Fi connection and is compatible with BCN3D's cloud-based software, which enables users to manage and monitor their printing jobs remotely.
Overall, the BCN3D Epsilon W27SC 3D Printer is an excellent choice for professionals and enthusiasts who require a reliable and high-performance 3D printer for their printing needs.
BCN3D Epsilon W27SC Special Features
- Massive Print Volume (LxWxH): 420 x 300 x 220 mm and a Volume of 27L.
- Powered by IDEX Technology: Developed by BCN3D, the disruptive Independent Dual Extrusion System technology makes the difference in 3D printing.
- Duplication Mode: A setting that prints identical models simultaneously, doubling the production capacity.
- Mirror Mode: A mode that enables printing mirrored designs symmetrically and speeds up iteration.
- Soluble Supports Mode: A process that prints soluble parts to create intricate structures and avoid geometric limitations.
- Multimaterial Mode: A technique that makes it possible to print two different materials and combine their properties.
- Included Smart Cabinet:
- Humidity-Controlled Environment: Designed to extend the service life of your materials, the alumina absorbs the moisture from the air in the chamber. Once it becomes saturated, this material is isolated from the filaments and gets heated up until it releases the moisture, purging it out of the system. This process effectively keeps the filament dry and in optimal condition for its use.
- Designed to Perform: Full enclosure and passively heated chamber.
- Safety First:
- HEPA Filter: The BCN3D Epsilon printers are equipped with a HEPA filter, which protects your working environment from potentially harmful particles when printing with industrial materials.
- Safety Pause: The Safety Pause feature will stop the printing process every time the enclosure door is opened, so that your experience will be fully safe through and through.
- Carbon Filter: The carbon filter on the BCN3D Epsilon printers shields your environment from any potentially harmful fumes produced by the materials used.
- Bondtech™ Extruders:
- This extruder features high-tech dual drive gears by Bondtech™, offering more control, sharper details, and superior performance for any type of filament.
- A Unique Ecosystem:
- The BCN3D Epsilon 3D printers are equipped with the latest connectivity features. Easily send your print files when connected to the network for a hassle-free workflow with the BCN3D Cloud platform. Also, forget about manual firmware upgrades thanks to Over The Air (OTA) updates, that will ensure your printer is always up to date (activated on demand).
- BCN3D Stratos is a straightforward slicing software, designed for speed and efficiency while still ensuring top-quality prints for a powerful 3D printing process. The user-friendly interface is free and compatible with all BCN3D Sigma and Epsilon printers.
- Industrial-grade materials manufactured by BASF and Mitsubishi Chemical are designed to deliver outstanding results for BCN3D printers.
Box Contents BCN3D Epsilon W27SC 3D Printer
- 1x BCN3D Epsilon W27 3D Printer
- 1x BCN3D Epsilon Smart Cabinet
- 1x 0.40mm Hotend installed
- 1x Glass Build Plate
- 2x BCN3D PLA Spools
- 2x Spool Holders
- 1x Quickstart Guide and Warranty
- 1x SD Card
- 1x Power Cable
- 1x Ethernet Cable
- 1x USB Cable
- 1x Spatula
- 1x Allen Key Set
- 1x Pliers
- 10x Calibration Shim
- 1x USB Dongle
- 1x Nylon Cleaning Filament Coil
- 1x Calibration Gage
- 1x Magigoo Glue Stick
- 1x Sample Printed Part
|Fused Filament Fabrication (FFF)
|Independent Dual Extruder (IDEX)
|Number of Extruders
|Bondtech™ high-tech dual drive gears
|420 x 300 x 220 mm
|Fully-Enclosed, Passive Heated Chamber
|Extruder Maximum Temperature
|Heated Bed Maximum Temperature
|Build Chamber Maximum Temperature
|Supported Nozzle Diameter
|0.4 mm (installed) / 0.6 mm / 0.8 mm / 1.0 mm
|Optimized and manufactured by e3D™
|0.05 – 0.5 mm
|Layer Resolution (X / Y / Z)
|1.25 µm / 1.25 µm / 1 µm
|Supported Filament Diameter
|Single Board Computer
|Toradex ARM Compute Module
|BCN3D Electronics with Independent Stepper Drivers
|Air Filter Category
|H13 HEPA filter and Active Carbon filter
|Silicone Thermal Pad
|Duplication Mode, Mirror Mode, Soluble Supports Mode, Multi-Material Mode
|PLA, PVA, PET-G, TPU, ABS, PP, PA
|PP GF30, PAHT, CF15 (with Hotend X)
|Windows, Mac, Linux
|BCN3D Embedded Linux Distribution, BCN3D Epsilon – Marlin
|File Preparation Software
|Supported Input Files
|STL | 3MF | OBJ | AMF
|SD Card | Wifi | Ethernet
|5” Full Color Capacitive Touchscreen
|69 x 53 x 75 cm
|AC 84-240V, AC 3.6 – 1.3A, 50-60Hz
|Maximum Power Consumption
|Optimal Operating Temperature
|15°C – 35°C
|1 Year Express Manufacturer’s Warranty
There are no reviews yet.