EinScan Pro HD Handheld 3D Scanner
Raising the standards of handheld scanning. Higher Accuracy. Higher Definition.
If you have been impressed by the previous EinScan Pro HD handheld 3D scanner series, prepare to have your heart won over all over again. The EinScan Pro HD takes all the features you know and love about the previous models and amplifies it. SHINING3D was able to take the limitations of the predecessors and use it as a challenge to overcome, to proudly bring to you an even better handheld 3D scanner.
Unparalleled performance in capturing high-resolution scans? Check.
Phenomenal accuracy for high-fidelity 3D reconstruction? Check.
EinScan Pro HD offers exceptional versatility for the ultimate high-efficiency and professional-grade 3D scanning experience. It is the choice for designers and engineers who value high-quality 3D modelling. Accept nothing less.
EinScan Pro HD Special Features
- Break the limits with High-Resolution scanning in Handheld HD Scan Mode: Previously reserved for fixed scanning only, the EinScan Pro HD is now capable of using the same stripe pattern scanning in its Handheld HD Scan Mode, allowing you to achieve high resolution scanning on the go.
- Work smarter, not harder: This saying definitely applies to the EinScan Pro HD. It utilises new positioning methods and intuitive AI to take into account any movement made by the scanner or the object during scanning. Plus, it reduces the point distance captured down to 0.2mm which than translates to greater accuracy of up to 0.045mm as well. The result? The higher definition 3D models that the EinScan Pro HD can proudly produce.
- Hello darkness my old friend…: Goodbye to the days where scanning dark coloured objects or shiny, metallic objects was near impossible. If you weren’t already aware, one of the challenges with structured-light technology, because the light would be absorbed right in or reflected off the surface. But not anymore, SHINING3D has made a breakthrough with EinScan Pro HD, allowing users to scan a wider range of objects with different materials and textures.
- HD doesn’t only mean High Definition, it means Heavy Duty: The EinScan Pro HD has been upgraded with both new hardware and software to carry out the grunt work. Now it’s capable of scanning up to 3,000,000 data points per second, and that’s only in Handheld Scanning Mode. Once you switch over to Fixed Scan Mode, expect even more high-speed scanning: it takes less than 0.5 seconds to capture one single frame. You can brew a pot of tea, do some scanning and still drink it hot with how fast the EinScan Pro HD can process scan data.
- Modularity for all occasions: Have it your way with EinScan Pro HD and its optional add-ons. Just like the previous EinScan Pro series you can customize your scanning experience with the Colour Pack or the Industrial Pack. The EinScan Pro is designed to be modular so that you can easily adapt to suit the application and enhance scanning efficiency.
- ExScan Pro + Solid Edge Shining 3D Edition: It’s not enough to just have amazing hardware, there needs to be the capable software to handle all the scan data. ExScan Pro is easy to navigate, with a user-friendly interface to make the process of scanning straight-forward. It also prepares the data for further post-processing so that you can bring it into Solid Edge for the next stage.
- A designer’s dream come true: With the amazing accuracy of the EinScan Pro HD, it wouldn’t make sense to not have equally awesome software to process that data for reverse engineering and CADing. This is where the RED Bundle comes in, which includes the Geomagic Essentials software to bridge the gap between 3D scanning and CAD. Geomagic Essentials tears down the imposing wall that stands between you and your next breakthrough idea. It cuts down a lot of work, allowing you to focus on what’s really important.
EinScan Pro HD Specifications
|Scan Mode||Handheld HD Scan||Handheld Rapid Scan||Fixed Scan with Turntable
(with Add-on: Industrial Pack)
|Fixed Scan without Turntable
(with Add-on: Industrial Pack)
|Scan Accuracy||up to 0.045 mm||up to 0.1 mm||0.04 mm(single shot accuracy)||0.04 mm(single shot accuracy)|
|Volumetric Accuracy*||0.3 mm/m (Markers Alignment)||0.3 mm/m (Markers Alignment)||/||/|
|Scan Speed||10 frames/s; 3,000,000 points/s||30 frames/s; 1,500,000 points/s||Single Scan＜0.5s||Single Scan＜0.5s|
|Point Distance||0.2 mm-3 mm||0.25 mm-3 mm||0.24 mm||0.24 mm|
|Single Scan Range||209x160 mm——310x240 mm|
|Depth of Field||±100 mm|
|Working Distance||510 mm|
|Align Mode||Markers Alignment
|Turntable Coded Targets, Feature, Markers, Manual Alignment||Markers, Feature, Manual Alignment|
|Texture Scan||Yes (with Add-on: Color Pack)||Yes (with Add-on: Color Pack)||Yes (with Add-on: Color Pack)||Yes (with Add-on: Color Pack)|
|Outdoor Operation||Set up the shelter or cover to avoid direct sunlight|
|Special Scan Object||For the transparent, highly reflective or some dark objects, please spray powder before scanning|
|Software Included||ExScan Pro, Solid Edge SHINING 3D Edition|
|Output Formats||OBJ; STL; ASC; PLY; P3 ; 3MF|
|Scanner Body Weight||1.25kg (include the USB3.0 cable)|
|Operating Temperature Range||0-40℃|
|Operating Humidity Range||10-90%|
|Recommended Configuration||Graphics card: NVIDIA GTX1080 and higher; video memory: >4G, processor: I7-8700, memory: 64G; interface: high-speed USB 3.0|
|Required Configuration||Graphics card: Quadro card P1000 and above or NVIDIA GTX660 and higher; processor: Intel (R) xeon E3-1230, Intel (R) I5-3470, Intel (R) I7-3770; interface: high-speed USB 3.0; memory: 8G|
|. Volumetric accuracy refers to the relationship between 3D data accuracy and object size; the accuracy is reduced by 0.3mm per 100cm.
The conclusion is obtained by measuring the center of sphere under marker alignment.
. Select this alignment when scanning objects with rich geometrical features on the surface.
. Hybrid alignment means marker alignment and feature alignment can be switched automatically.
. This alignment needs Color Pack assisting, and requires rich color texture information on the surface of the object.
SHINING 3D reserves the right to explain any alteration of the specifications and pictures. Please refer to einscan.com to find more information.
1x EinScan Pro HD 3D Scanner
1x Power Adapter
1x Power Cable
1x Calibration Board
1x Calibration Board Support
1x Marker Stickers Set
1x USB Drive (Contains EXScan Pro, Software Installer, Solid Edge, User Manual)
1x Markers Remover/Module Port Cap Lifter
1x Phone Screen Mount
2x Cable Clips
- Basic Pack: Scanner Only
- Colour Texture Pack: Scanner + Colour Texture Module
- Industrial Pack: Scanner + Turntable & Tripod
- Industrial Colour Texture Pack: Scanner + Turntable & Tripod + Colour Texture Module
- RED Bundle: Scanner + Turntable & Tripod + Geomagic Essentials Software (Allow additional 2 weeks delivery)
There are no reviews yet.