MakerBot SR-30 Soluble Support Filament for METHOD X
Stratasys® SR-30 Special Features
SR-30 is a proprietary material developed by Stratasys to work seamlessly with ABS, ASA, and various other high-temp materials. Because of this focused development, using SR-30 with these typically more challenging materials can yield exceptional results not possible with PVA which is very difficult to use with ABS.
The SR-30 Soluble Support Filament for METHOD X has been designed and tested to work perfectly with MakerBot's industrial grade printer, and is shipped in a vacuum-sealed metalised polyester bag to preserve its quality right up until opening. The filament comes wound around a Smart Spool™ that contains all the information that the printer needs, including material type, colour, and remaining amount via an embedded RFID chip that communicates directly to MakerBot Print.
How to dissolve SR-30 Soluble Support Filament: https://support.makerbot.com/s/article/Method-X-Support-Filament-SR-30
Stratasys® SR-30 Specifications
- Printer Compatibility: METHOD X
- Material Type: Soluble Support Filament
- Spool Type: Smart Spool™
- Software Compatibility: MakerBot Print
- Extruder Compatibility: Material Extruder 1XA, Support Extruder 2XA
- Compatible Materials: MakerBot ABS, MakerBot ASA
- Dimensional Accuracy: Finished part dimensional accuracy of ±0.2mm
- Dimensions & Weight:
- Spool Diameter: 218mm
- Spool Width: 42mm
- Material Diameter: 1.75mm
- Net Weight: 450g
- Operating Environment: Store SR-30 in the included vacuum-sealed metalised polyester bag to avoid moisture absorption from air and long-term exposure to humidity, which can compromise material quality and performance. Make sure the built-in desiccant is in the spool to absorb any moisture exposure during the material loading process.
There are no reviews yet.