PolyFlex™ is a family of high-quality flexible materials. It provides the perfect solution for applications where high flexibility and durability are required. PolyFlex™ TPU95 is a thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) based filament specifically engineered to work on most desktop 3D printers. It has a shore hardness of 95A and can stretch more than 3 times its
- Flexible & Durable - PolyFlex™ TPU95 features a “Shore A” hardness of 95A, producing flexible parts with excellent durability. Thanks to 3D printing, a model can also be made more or less flexible depending on its design and infill.
- Fun & Functional - The flexible properties of PolyFlex™ TPU95 open up a new dimension of what one can do with desktop 3D printers. Wearable’s, hobby parts, prosthetics, custom gaskets, jigs & fixtures; with PolyFlex™ TPU95 the possibilities are endless.
- Wear & Tear Resistance - Featuring an elongation at break result of 330% combined with excellent wear, tear and impact resistance, PolyFlex™ TPU95 is commonly used for a variety of demanding applications.
- Formulated For 3D Printing - Flexible filaments are known to be more difficult to work with when compared to rigid filaments. PolyFlex™ TPU95 balances flexibility and usability to provide a unique 3D printing filament that is compatible with a wider range of desktop FDM/FFF 3D printers.
- Uncompromised Quality - Polymaker's leading quality control process and rigorous inhouse testing ensure reliable printing and consistency across spools and batches.
Nozzle Temperature: 210°C – 230°C
Printing Speed: 20mm/s – 40mm/s
Bed Temperature: 25°C – 60°C
Bed Surface: Glass with glue, blue tape, BuildTak®
Cooling Fan: ON
Note: Printing conditions may vary with different printers and nozzle diameters
Mechanical Properties (X-Y)
100% Modulus: 9.4 ± 0.3 Mpa
Tensile Strength: 29 ± 2.8 Mpa
Elongation at Break: 330.1 ± 14.9 (%)
Shore Hardness: 95A
Density: 1.20-1.24 g/cm3
Recommended Support Materials: PolyDissolve™ S1
Feeding: TPU materials require a feeding path with minimal drag. Features like filament detection switches can compress TPU and affect extrusion.
Disclaimer: The typical values presented in Polymakers data sheet are intended for reference and comparison purposes only. Due to the nature of 3D printing they should not be used for design specifications or quality control purposes.
Storage: It is highly recommended to store PolyFlex™ TPU95 in the PolyBox™ to prevent moisture absorption which will lower the quality and the mechanical properties of the print. If the filament has absorbed moisture it can be dried at 65°C for 6 hours in a convection oven.
There are no reviews yet.