Shining3D EinStar Handheld 3D Scanner
Variety of Applications
Support multiple data format outputs, compatible with 3D printers and 3D design software.
Collect high-density point cloud data fast and easily with a point distance of up to 0.1mm.
High Colour Fidelity
Benefit from built-in RGB colour camera. 3D data with authentic colours.
Detail-oriented Enhancement Technology
Built-in detail enhancement technology optimizes the point cloud for complete data acquisition.
Streamlined User Experience
Smooth and fast, scanning speed up to 14 FPS.
- · Smart tracking performance
- · Automatic alignment
- · Intelligent algorithm
Stable Outdoor Scanning
Equipped with 3 Infrared VCSEL Projectors, 2 Stereo Depth Cameras, and 1 RGB Camera, Einstar can capture clear scan data and generate stable outputs outdoors. Provide a flexible working distance for small and large objects.
Extremely Easy to Use
- · Ergonomic design
- · Only one USB cable for data transmission and power
- · Clear and elegant workflow for scanning and post-processing
- · Easy to set up, plug, and play
Comfortable for Eyes, Easy to Scan Hair
- · No projector light during the scanning process.
- · Comfortable and safe for eyes.
- · Turning on "Hair Mode" to get sufficient hair data for human scan and improve the whole data completeness.
|Light Source||Infrared VCSEL structured light*|
|Point Distance||0.1mm – 3mm|
|Effective Working Distance||160mm – 1400 mm|
|Optimal Working Distance||400mm|
|FOV (under optimal work distance)||434mm x 379mm|
|Scan Rate||Up to 14fps|
|Data Alignment Mode||Texture/ Feature/ Hybrid Alignment/ Global Markers*|
|Full Colour Scanning||Yes|
|Output Formats||OBJ, STL, PLY, ASC, 3MF, P3|
|Scanner Dimensions||220mm x 46mm x 55mm|
|Carrying Case Dimensions||245mm x 245mm x 90mm|
|Interface||USB 2.0 or above|
|Supported OS||Windows 10/11 64-bit|
There are no reviews yet.