Ultimaker 0.6mm Print Core CC RED
Free shipping on orders over $149!
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Premium Support
- Secure Payments
- Local Stock
Ultimaker Print Core CC RED Special Features
- 0.6 mm diameter nozzle.
- Precision-machined brass nozzle with a wear-resistant ruby cone at its tip.
- Specially customized internal geometry prevents clogging.
- Features the same quick-swap design as other Ultimaker print cores for fast changeovers with no tooling and maximum uptime.
- Each Print Core CC Red 0.6mm is packaged with four spare Ultimaker S5 nozzle covers for long-term use.
- Compatible with Ultimaker S3 & S5 Printers.
Design tested to print 10kg of carbon fiber filament with no loss of print quality, and 1,000 plus hours of extrusion. (In comparison, a typical brass nozzle can print about 0.3 kg and hardened steel 3 kg of such material before print quality is reduced).
Performed over 1,000 heat cycles and 2,000,000 retractions in testing. Developed in collaboration with engineer and Ultimaker community member Anders Olsson.
Enables printing with abrasive composite materials (i.e. a plastic filament reinforced with fibers, such as carbon, glass, ceramics, or metal).
Preconfigured profiles for advanced composites from world-leading material companies are available via Ultimaker Cura, for a hassle-free 3D printing experience.
The Print Core CC Red is compatible with the Ultimaker S5 & S3. (It is not compatible with the Ultimaker 3 because its feeder is not wear-resistant for printing with abrasive materials. If a user loads a Print Core CC onto an Ultimaker 3, a warning that it is not compatible with the printer will appear. Users can either adhere to the warning or ignore the warning and continue printing at their own risk).