Ultimaker 2+ Connect 3D Printer Air Manager
Improved Air Quality for a Safer Workplace
Compatible with the Ultimaker 2+ Connect 3D Printer.
Free shipping on orders over $149!
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Premium Support
- Secure Payments
- Local Stock
Ultimaker 2+ Connect Air Manager Special Features
For more air quality peace of mind, the Ultimaker 2+ Connect Air Manager includes a single-speed fan to efficiently pull air through a large EPA filter, removing up to 95% of ultrafine particles (UFPs).
The Ultimaker 2+ Connect Air Manager also encloses the build chamber with a front cover for a more stable printing environment and prevents anyone from accidentally touching hot and moving components.
- EPA Filter: Removes up to 95% of UFPs
- Enhanced Safety: Physical barrier prevents reaching inside the printer
- Easy Setup: Printer detects when the Air Manager is connected
Ultimaker 2+ Connect Air Manager Specifications
- Filter Technology: EPA Filter
- Fan Technology: Air extraction by low-noise brushless fan
- Filter Efficiency: Up to 95%
- Filter Replacement: Recommended every 1,500 print hours (approx. 1 year)
- Operating Sound: <51 dBA (including Ultimaker 2+ Connect)
- Connection (data and power): UMB Connection (included)
- Compatible 3D Printers: Ultimaker 2+ Connect
- Compatible Materials: Optimised for Ultimaker PLA, Tough PLA, ABS, Nylon, CPE, CPE+, PC, PP, TPU 95A (also supports third-party materials)
- Unit: 328x459x257mm
- Unit + Ultimaker 2+ Connect: 342x460x636mm
- Net Weight: 2.65kg
- Warranty Period: 12 months
|Dimensions||49 × 40 × 38 cm|