Ultimaker CPE+ Filament
Ultimaker CPE Family: Chemical Resistant & Tough
Free shipping on orders over $149!
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Premium Support
- Secure Payments
- Local Stock
Ultimaker CPE+ Special Features
Featuring chemical resistance and toughness, the Ultimaker CPE family of filaments is a good choice for functional prototypes and modeling. CPE+ provides the additional benefit of increased temperature and impact resistance. Thanks to Cura’s new material profiles, which have developed with care, 3D printing your parts and prototypes is easy and reliable.
CPE (co-polyester) materials are chemical resistant, tough and demonstrate good dimensional stability. It is a preferred choice for both functional prototypes and mechanical parts. While both CPE and CPE+ provide similar performance characteristics, CPE+ provides the added benefit of higher temperature resistance and increased impact strength.
Differences between Ultimaker CPE and CPE+
- CPE is available in a wide range of colors to choose from, including grayscale for more professional looking models.
- CPE’s tensile and flexural strength are higher, whilst CPE+ is formulated to be up to 10 times tougher.
- CPE+ features a temperature resistance of up to 100 ºC when compared to CPE, which is only resistant up to 70 º
- CPE has a better build plate adhesion than CPE+, but you won’t notice the difference when using the stickers supplied in the Advanced 3D Printing Kit.
- White | Black | Transparent
Ultimaker CPE+ Specifications
- Weight: 0.70kg
- Diameter: 2.85mm
White, Black, Transparent