Phrozen Water Washable is a brilliant all rounder and a fantastic alternative to traditional resins on the market. It is a natural performer boasting low warpage, low shrinkage and a high level of detail. It is Low Odour and did we mention Water-Washable?? Post processing has never been easier. Goodbye nasty and expensive chemicals!
- Phrozen Water-Washable Resin – Unlike standard model resins, Phrozen Water-Washeable Resin is highly hydrophilic. This means no special cleaning agent or chemical is required. That’s right. Simply wash with water. Note: Be sure to cure and filter out residual resin from water before disposing of water. This can be done with a UV light or sunlight. Let’s take care of our precious environment together.
- Low Viscosity & Odour – Phrozen Water-Washable Resin is a user-friendly resin due to its low viscosity and post processing is a breeze. Furthermore, those sensitive to resins will breathe a sigh of relief due to its low odour.
- Fast-Printing – Phrozen Water-Washable Resin is optimised for LCD printers with a wavelength between 385-405nm. Exposure times are as low as 7 sec on the Shuffle and 1.5 sec on the Sonic (@ 50µm).
- Tough, Non-Brittle – Typical water-washable resins are known to be brittle however that is not the case for Phrozen’s Water-washable resin. Printed parts boast genuine hardness/toughness. Designed for models, prototyping and can even be used for production ready parts given the suitable application.
Note: Be sure to cure and filter out residual resin before disposing water. This can be done with a UV light or sunlight. Let’s take care of our precious environment together.
* Contents: 500g
* XY Planar Resolution: 50 micron
* Z Resolution (Layer Height): 30-100um
* Cleaning: Clean with water in tub. Be sure to cure and filter out residual resin before disposing water
* Application: General model resin/Prototyping
* Colour: Black
* Low viscosity
* Viscosity: 149 cps
* Proportion: 1.05
* Tg：87 °C
* Hardness: Shore 80D
* Elongation: 14%
* Break value: 21 MPa
* I-Zod Impact：1.52 KJ/m2
* Avoid exposure to sunlight and indoor luminescence
* Return resin from VAT to bottle. Be sure to filter back into bottle
* Please preserve resin in a closed opaque bottle to avoid both air and light exposure
* Do not mix resins together
* Please keep the resin away from children
* Please do not dump resin. Please dispose of responsibly. Cure and add to general waste/plastics
* Do not eat or swallow resin. If ingested seek medical advice immediately
* Wear goggles to avoid eye contact with resin. If resin comes in to contact with eyes wash thoroughly and seek medical advice immediately
* Resin may cause slight irritation to skin. Gloves should always be worn when handling resin. If an allergic reaction occurs stop using immediately
* Resin has a mild odour. We strongly recommend you to use in a well-ventilated room or area
* Recommended safety equipment: gloves, mask, goggles
* Store resin in a cool dry place. 15-35 degrees recommended